- Stock Panels
- Panels come in one foot increments from 1' to 10' wide, and in heights of 4' and 5'. View panel sizes
- Various Applications
- Section off existing rooms, or create self contained secured storage enclosures with a variety of available door and lock options.
- Security to the Max
- Control access to property while keeping it in plain sight with our open but secure wire partition design.
- 48 Hour Shipping
- Stock panels and basic cages are kept in stock for quick 48 hour shipping across the U.S.
Self-Contained Secure Enclosures
WireCrafters Style 840 partition system can be used to section existing rooms, or create self contained secured storage enclosures. Evidence and property rooms protected by a WireCrafters wire partition system allow you to bring in goods knowing that they will be heavily secured and protected from unauthorized access.
Safe and Secure Storage Areas
Control access to property while keeping it in plain sight with our open but secure wire partition design. The wire mesh partitions allow for viewing of property and stored items while also keeping them secure, and utilize existing lighting, as well as free circulation of HVAC and fire suppression systems. WireCrafters wire partition systems can be custom fit to rooms of any size or height. Standard slide up service windows with fixed counters are one of the typically chosen options; used for issue stations and distribution points.
Control access to property while keeping it in plain sight with our open but secure wire partition design.
Wire mesh panels can be bolted between existing walls to create a room divider or two wire walls can be bolted together to create a corner room using the two existing building walls. Both hinged and sliding doors can be configured in your secure wire partition system. Wire partition doors come equipped with our standard built in key lock, however we also offer custom locks that include digital keypads, card readers, biometric finger print readers and proximity card readers for added security.
Wire partition evidence lockers are ideal for your small storage and security requirements. Lockers 3'-0" x 3'-0" x 7'-6" high can be equipped with shelves. These open but secure lockers come with a padlock lug in which you supply the padlock. Multiple evidence lockers can share common side walls for separated secured areas within the same facility. Back panels and ceiling panels can also be provided depending upon your particular requirements and security needs.
Wire Mesh Partitions are Always On Guard
WireCrafters security partitions and storage lockers are secure with hardware that is only accessible from the inside of the wire mesh cage. Tamperproof hardware can be supplied for additional security. The heavy 10 gauge wire is woven in a 2" x 1" rectangular mesh and is welded inside a 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" x 1/8" steel angle frame.
Free design and layout assistance is available.
- Twenty standard sized panels 4'-0" or 5'-0" high, by 1'-0" to 10'-0" wide.
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Standard size panels work in ceilings and walls.
- Custom size panels and special heights available.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise doors available.
- Sliding doors have patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the partition.
- Standard 3/8" mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Heavy duty options available.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear Lexan.
PanelsShall be 10 gauge steel wire crimped and woven in to 2" x 1" opening rectangular mesh, securely welded into a frame of 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 1/8" steel angle factory punched with 7/8" x 7/16" slotted holes to accept 3/8" mounting hardware. Panels four to six feet wide shall have one 1/4" x 3/4" flat stiffener, wider panels receive two 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners. All panels shall be fastened to posts with 3/8" x 3" plated bolts and nuts.
Hinged DoorsShall be constructed of the same materials as the panels with two 1/4" x 3/4" horizontal stiffeners across the width, and two diagonal 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners from center to the corner. Hinged doors shall be equipped with padlock lugs (cylinder lock optional), three 4" x 4" spun pin hinges, and pick plate/slam bar assembly.
Sliding DoorsShall be constructed of the same materials as the panels with two 1/4" x 3/4" horizontal stiffeners across the width, and two vertical 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners from center to top or bottom. Sliding doors shall be equipped with two 4 wheel trolley trucks, 1 7/8" x 2 3/8" door track, pad lock lugs (cylinder lock optional), and door keeper assembly.
PostsShall be made of 2" x 2" x 14 gauge steel tubing. Base plates of 2" x 7" x 1/4" steel flat with two 7/16" round holes for anchoring, shall be welded to each tube. Posts are factory drilled with 1/2" holes to accept hardware for mounting panels.
HardwareShall be 3/8" standard thread grade two plated nuts and bolts. Floor anchors are 3/8" wedge type-provided.
FinishNon-plated parts receive one coat of gray acrylic enamel. Touch up paint included with each shipment. View other available finish options, including powder coat & custom colors.