Operation POPSICLE - Mondays With Milt
Milt and Steve partake in Operation Popsicle this week on Mondays With Milt.
- What are we gonna say, Milt?
- We'll just ad-lib.
- Welcome to another episode of Mondays with Milt! Now, it is a very very hot day, it's about 94/95 degrees and it might be even a little hotter in here in the shop so, Mr. Diebold and his trusty driver, Ethan, they've got a cooler filled with popsicles, that they're going to deliver to each of the guys out here in the shop, give them a little break for a few minutes. Let's see how it goes! Wasn't it like a dream, as a young man to be an ice cream guy?
- I always thought that would be like the best job, to be the ice cream guy.
- Looks like operation popsicle is a big success!
- I think it was! How do you like the Fudge-sicles back there? Good?
- They're very good, thank you. Thank you, Steve.
- So how many did we give out?
- I think we gave out about 108 popsicles, today!
- That's pretty good.
- That's not bad.
- So, are you coming in at three in the morning, to do the second shift?
- Yeah, I'm saving mine for later!
- Okay! So it was a hot day out here, but we got it covered. Cheers, everybody.
- And that's all we got this week, we'll see you next week on another episode of Mondays with Milt.
- And popsicles!