- Single or Double Tier
- Single-tier, walk-in style lockers are perfect for storing tenants' out-of-season belongings. Double-tier lockers are ideal for buildings with limited space but a large number of residents.
- Efficient & Organized
- Eliminate clutter and allow for proper aisle space throughout common storage areas.
- Recoup Cost in One Year
- Rent storage lockers to tenants at typical rates & you may recoup the cost of storage lockers and installation in under one year!
- Let Us Help
- We're happy to provide free design and layout assistance!
All Steel Welded Wire Tenant Storage Lockers
WireCrafters RapidWire line of all steel welded wire tenant storage lockers are an ideal way to secure resident's personal items in multi-family building common storage areas.
WireCrafters welded mesh locker construction is strong and secure, and gives installers more flexibility to custom fit and professionally finish storage areas, while eliminating clutter and efficiently utilizing available space. Most condominium buildings can recoup the project cost in under twelve months by renting storage lockers to tenants at typical rates.
Storage Lockers Made Simple & Secure
WireCrafters tenant storage lockers are made of 10 gauge wire in a 2" x 2" square welded wire mesh. This mesh is welded into a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge rolled formed angle. The storage locker's open but secure design allows existing lighting, ventilation, and fire suppression systems to function effectively throughout the secured storage areas.
Tenant Storage Lockers - 2 Styles
Recoup the project cost in under 12 months by renting storage lockers to tenants at typical rates.
WireCrafters tenant storage lockers are available in two basic styles; single tier walk-in, and double tier. The most common configuration is the single tier walk-in type with a 3'-0" or 4'-0" wide door, and depth of 3'-0", 4'-0", or 5'-0". The standard height is 7'-6" high. The single tier storage locker gives the tenant plenty of storage space for their out-of-season belongings.
The double tier lockers are typically used when the building has limited space but a large number of tenants who require additional storage. The width and depth of the double tier storage lockers are the same as single tier, but the height of each individual locker is 3'-9", for a combined total height of 7'-6".
RapidWire tenant storage lockers come standard with a simple padlock lug and the tenant provides their own padlock. A three point lock with a built-in keyed cylinder is also available.
Additional Options Available for Storage Lockers
The standard storage locker consists of the front door panel and side walls. There are other components that may be required.
Ceiling panels are available if the locker is more than 6" away from the existing ceiling. These welded wire ceiling panels allow light and ventilation to come through while providing additional security for the lockers.
Back panels made of solid 16 gauge sheet metal or welded wire are also available for those lockers that are back to back in the middle of a room or away from a wall. You may also require a back panel when your existing wall is not level or has obstructions on it.
Full and half shelves made of 16 gauge solid sheet metal can be added to lockers for keeping smaller items that need to be stored off the floor.
Bottom or Floor Panels
Bottom or floor panels can also be added to the lockers. A solid 16 gauge sheet metal bottom panel can keep items 3" above the floor for those areas where water could be a potential problem.
Designed for On-Site Flexibility
RapidWire tenant storage lockers with their modular design make it easy to layout and install your storage locker project. Doors are pre-hung, hinges are already welded in place, and it takes just four bolts to connect a wall panel to a door panel. This assures easy installation and provides for the lowest total cost of ownership. Welded wire may be modified in the field; making installations around obstructions like electrical conduits, heating ducts, and water pipes easy. Because the wire is welded at every intersection, field modification does not affect the structural integrity of the storage locker panels.
Free design and layout assistance available. Call 800-924-9473
- Welded mesh allows field modifications for unforseen obstructions.
- Two basic styles, single or double tier.
- Stock sizes: 7'-6" tall, 3' or 4' wide, 3', 4', or 5' deep.
- Non-stock sizes available.
- Pad lock lugs, with door strikes standard.
- Three point lock or recessed key lock available.
- Constructed of industrial grade materials.
- May be used individually or in a group.
- Styles may be mixed within a group.
- Easy installation-just two sections per locker, wall panel and door panel.
- Free Layout service-sketch the room, and tell us the desired number of lockers.
- Approval and Erection drawings supplied with your order.
- Single Tier - Convenient walk in single tier lockers are ideal for most storage areas. Almost like adding a new closet for your user.
- Double Tier - Creates two storage areas in one unit, the double tier locker makes most efficient use of available space. Individual storage areas are accessed through 3'-9" high by 3' or 4' wide doors. Upper and lower storage cubes are separated by a reinforced 16 gauge steel divider.
- Starter Unit - The three sided Starter Unit consists of one front panel and two wall panels. Starter Units may be used alone, or to start a run of lockers.
- Add-On Unit - The two sided Add-On Unit consists of one front panel and one wall panel. May be used alone next to existing building walls or to add on to a run of lockers.
All frames, dividers, and angle supports shall be punched with slotted holes for anchoring and assembly. Welded wire mesh shall be securely welded to all frames.
Door PanelsShall be framed in 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge angle with doors pre-hung at the factory. Single tier doors constructed with one horizontal stiffener of 1/4" x 3/4" flat bar behind mesh securely welded into a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle frame. All doors supplied with door strikes, padlock lugs, and 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" spun-pin hinges welded in place.
Wall PanelsShall be framed on three sides with 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle, with double border wires on the remaining side.
Wire MeshShall be made of 10 gauge carbon steel wire welded in a 2" x 2" (center to center) pattern.
DividersShall be formed16 gauge galvanized sheet metal fastened to a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 1/8" angle support. Divider provided with double tier units; optional on single tier units.
Backs (optional)Shall be 16 gauge galvanized sheet metal.
Tops (optional)Sized to cover one or more lockers, shall be a sheet of 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire mesh securely fastened to locker.
Bottoms (optional)Shall be formed 16 gauge galvanized sheet metal.
HardwareShall be 3/8" standard thread grade two plated nuts and bolts; 3/8" mechanical anchors for wall and floor mount provided.
FinishAll non-plated parts are Powder Coat Gray. View other available Color Options