WireCrafters Universal Door | Mondays With Milt
New Product Alert!
WireCrafters is now stocking our Universal ADA Lever Handle hinge door for 48Hr Quick Ship orders! Check out Milt & Aaron explaining some of the key features of this exciting NEW addition to the WireCrafters line of products! You may recall seeing this product discussed in the past. We did talk about it last year when it was first starting out.
Specs & Info
- Door can be hinged left or right
- Ability to swing in or out
- Contained in #14 gauge steel box
- Our Cal-Royal Pioneer SL-Series will be stocked and available for quick ship.
- We also offer a Schlage L-Series and Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series.
- To get your free quote on our products, click the banner down below or give us a call today! Keep your facility safe, secure, and separated, with WireCrafters.
More Information on the Universal Door
- A standard WireCrafters hinge door either comes with a padlock lug and the customer provides their own padlock or a built in mortise key lock.
- Typically the person entering the partitioned area inserts the key and then grabs the wire mesh and pulls the door open. However, a door handle is a much cleaner, aesthetically pleasing, option to provide your customer.
- Door levers counter the drawback of doorknobs when it comes to the strength and dexterity of the user.