Nicole Beckett | Southeast Sales Rep
This week's employee spotlight is Nicole Beckett, one of our Southeast Sales Reps. Along with Sandy Asher and Garry Yuen, she takes care of all of our southeast dealers.
1. How long have you been at WireCrafters?
9 years in January
2. What is the best thing about your job?
3. What is your favorite story to tell from WireCrafters?
When Aaronn-Ann and I became best friends because she brought in Cinnabon bites for everyone.
4. What do you like to do when not in the office?
golf, gamble, and spend time with my family
5. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
snakes, this needs no explanation.
6. What is a quote you appreciate?
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." -Walt Disney
Each month, we focus on one employee. We ask questions about what they do at the company as well as what they do in their free time. Answers range from going to the lake, to writing poetry. We have a lot of unique talent among our workforce. Make sure to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get more spotlights each month!
Request your free quote from WireCrafters below: