- Stock Panels
- Panels come in one foot increments from 1' to 10' wide, and in heights of 4' and 5', and are available for 48 hour shipping! View panel sizes
- Reconfigurable Design
- System is easy to reconfigure as needs change or when adding addtional servers.
- Utilize Existing Services
- Our open but secure design allows free circulation of light, HVAC, and fire suppression systems throughout the separated server storage areas.
- Clean Installation
- No cutting or grinding is required, so there is no worry about debris infiltrating the air during server cage installation in an operating facility.
Data Center Server Segregation
WireCrafters Style 840 Woven Wire partition system can be used to economically separate and secure customer specific server or network equipment. Divide entire hosting facilities with the easily reconfigurable Style 840 Server Enclosure System. Our open but secure design allows free circulation of light, HVAC, and fire suppression systems throughout the secured server storage areas, and a variety of sizes and options are available. Strong, durable, and attractive server cages will impress potential clients by showing your attention to quality and security.
Server Colocation Enclosures
WireCrafters Server Cages allow side by side storage of server racks without wasting space while maintaining individual or multiple-rack security, and secured access. Server cages are an inexpensive, modular option to your network security issues.
Strong and Secure Server Cages
Server Cages are constructed of wire mesh partition panels made from 10 gauge wire, woven into a 2" x 1" rectangular mesh design. This wire mesh is then framed in a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 1/8" hot rolled angle frame. Depending on the size of the wire partition panels, we also weld a flat stiffener bar to the wire mesh and angle frame.
With hardware only accessible from the inside of the secured area, security is guaranteed.
The wire mesh panels then bolt directly to a 2" square, 14 gauge steel tube post with 3/8" hardware - which allows for the strongest server cages in the industry. The posts have a welded base plate, and we provide floor anchors to ensure a strong rigid wire partition system. WireCrafters Style 840 posts can be used in conjunction with an extra base plate which allows them to sandwich data center floors, creating a strong secure connection that will not damage the floor or be able to be removed without the proper tools.
WireCrafters designs our Server Cage system with all of the hardware on the inside of the enclosure. With hardware only accessible from the inside of the secured area, security is guaranteed. Ceilings are also available as an option to further increase the security of your server cage system.
Clean & Easy Installation
WireCrafters Server Cage partition panels easily bolt together and are shipped already sized. No cutting or grinding is required, so there is no worry about debris infiltrating the air during server cage installation in an operating facility. All necessary hardware is included with your order.
Beyond the Standard Server Cage
WireCrafters has a wide array of options for your Server Cage. Our standard hinged and sliding doors are available, however we also offer vertical rise doors, motorized sliding doors, and double-hinged doors. These doors can be equipped with a basic key lock, or for more security, we also offer self-closing doors, keypad locks, card readers, finger print scanners, and even emergency exit push bars to name a few. WireCrafters offers eight different powder coat colors in house, but can also match any color with a paint chip or RAL number.
Free design and layout assistance is available. Call 800-924-9473
- Twenty standard sized panels 4'-0" or 5'-0" high, by 1'-0" to 10'-0" wide.
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Standard size panels work in ceilings and walls.
- Custom size panels and special heights available.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise doors available.
- Sliding doors have patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the partition.
- Standard 3/8" mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Heavy duty options available.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear Lexan.
PanelsShall be 10 gauge steel wire crimped and woven in to 2" x 1" opening rectangular mesh, securely welded into a frame of 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 1/8" steel angle factory punched with 7/8" x 7/16" slotted holes to accept 3/8" mounting hardware. Panels four to six feet wide shall have one 1/4" x 3/4" flat stiffener, wider panels receive two 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners. All panels shall be fastened to posts with 3/8" x 3" plated bolts and nuts.
Hinged DoorsShall be constructed of the same materials as the panels with two 1/4" x 3/4" horizontal stiffeners across the width, and two diagonal 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners from center to the corner. Hinged doors shall be equipped with padlock lugs (cylinder lock optional), three 4" x 4" spun pin hinges, and pick plate/slam bar assembly.
Sliding DoorsShall be constructed of the same materials as the panels with two 1/4" x 3/4" horizontal stiffeners across the width, and two vertical 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners from center to top or bottom. Sliding doors shall be equipped with two 4 wheel trolley trucks, 1 7/8" x 2 3/8" door track, pad lock lugs (cylinder lock optional), and door keeper assembly.
PostsShall be made of 2" x 2" x 14 gauge steel tubing. Base plates of 2" x 7" x 1/4" steel flat with two 7/16" round holes for anchoring, shall be welded to each tube. Posts are factory drilled with 1/2" holes to accept hardware for mounting panels.
HardwareShall be 3/8" standard thread grade two plated nuts and bolts. Floor anchors are 3/8" wedge type-provided.
FinishNon-plated parts receive one coat of gray acrylic enamel. Touch up paint included with each shipment. View other available finish options, including powder coat & custom colors.