- Prevent Falling Items
- RackBack® pallet rack backing panels prevent spillage, while also stopping items from falling into aisle ways.
- Dual Protection
- Protect personnel while containing inventory.
- 48 Hour Quick Ship
- Stock panels are ready to ship within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Pallet Rack Backing with Wire Mesh Panels
Protect workers and equipment from falling items with WireCrafters RackBack® pallet rack backing panels. RackBack® wire mesh panels bolt directly to the back of your existing pallet rack uprights creating a sturdy barrier between stored items and the ground below.
Improve Warehouse Safety
Quick and easy to install, our RackBack® panels provide additional safety and secure stored items from accidental falling or shifting.
Constant Accident Prevention
Durable all welded angle frame wire mesh panels give constant protection from falling items. RackBack® pallet rack backing panels prevent spillage, while also stopping items from falling into aisle ways, therefore protecting personnel while containing inventory. WireCrafters rack protection is competitively priced with less effective pallet rack netting style backing and is easy to install.
See our page on Rack Enclosures for completely enclosing and securing your pallet rack system.
RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing Specs
The RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing System is made of 2" x 2" x 10 gauge steel welded wire mesh, welded into a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle frame. Panels have predrilled mounting holes on six inch centers and are provided with flush mount or offset brackets to allow for pallets that overhang the beams.
Our "Above the Top" kit allows panels to extend above the rack to contain loads stored on top beam. Custom sizes for the RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing System are available.
Stock items are ready to ship within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Free design and layout assistance is available. Call 800-924-9473
- Standard sized panels 4'-0" or 5'-0" high, match beam length in width.
- Custom size panels available.
- Panels made of 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire mesh.
- Flat steel stiffeners welded behind mesh for extra rigidity.
- Pallet Rack Backing Panels attach directly to rack with mounting brackets.
- Multiple attachment points (seven) on ends of each panel.
- Offset brackets allow for load to overhang rack beams.
- Stack RackBack® panels one on top of the other to reach desired height.
- "Above the Top" mounting allows panels to extend above top rack beam.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the exterior of the partition.
- Standard 3/8" assembly hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing System may be started at the floor or at any level where protection is required.
- Pallet rack backing panels can be mounted to support posts-if stand alone system desired.
- Heavier options available.
Popular RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing Panel Sizes
|Four Foot High Panels||Five Foot High Panels|
|Part Num.||W x H||Weight (lbs.)||Part Num.||W x H||Weight (lbs.)|
|BACK64||6'-0" x 4'-0"||27||BACK65||6'-0" x 5'-0"||31|
|BACK74||7'-0" x 4'-0"||34||BACK75||7'-0" x 5'-0"||39|
|BACK84||8'-0" x 4'-0"||40||BACK85||8'-0" x 5'-0"||46|
|BACK94||9'-0" x 4'-0"||44||BACK95||9'-0" x 5'-0"||51|
|BACK104||10' 0" x 4' 0"||47||BACK105||10' 0" x 5'-0"||55|
|BACK124||12'-0" x 4'-0"||74||BACK125||12'-0" x 5'-0"||84|
Off-Set Mount Brackets
Panels mount to the pallet rack upright with an offset bracket. Mounting brackets from flush mount to 12" off-set available. Four brackets are required per panel.
Panels may be mounted to free standing posts for a separate "stand alone" system.
Finishes & Colors
View WireCrafters available Finish and Color options.
PanelsShall be 10 gauge steel wire welded into 2" x 2" center to center square mesh, securely welded into a frame of 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle factory punched with 7/8" x 7/16" slotted holes to accept 3/8" mounting hardware. Holes on vertical frame shall be punched on 6" centers. Panels six or seven feet wide shall have one 1/4" x 3/4" flat stiffener, wider panels receive two 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners. Panels wider than ten feet shall be framed in 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1/8" steel angle and receive three flat stiffeners.
Posts (optional)Shall be made of 2" x 2" x 14 gauge steel tubing. Base plates of 2" x 7" x 1/4" steel flat with two 7/16" round holes for anchoring, shall be welded to each tube. Posts are factory drilled with 1/2" holes to accept hardware for mounting panels.
HardwareShall be 3/8" standard thread grade two plated nuts and bolts. Floor anchors are 3/8" wedge type-provided.
FinishPowder Coat Gray. Touch up paint included with each shipment. View other available Color Options