We always look forward to the MODEX and ProMat shows, which alternate every year, and this year's MODEX show is right around the corner. MODEX is where all of the cutting-edge technology for the manufacturing industry is showcased. WireCrafters exhibits every year at MODEX, but this year we are bringing our biggest exhibit we have ever showcased at MODEX, which makes us that much more excited about this year's show. Come say hi to us at booth B2147!
We are creating our booth around the theme of "Made In America," which we chose because we can't think of anything more fitting for the industry we are in and the work we dedicate ourselves to, day-in and day-out. We believe the manufacturing industry is the lifeblood of our nation and its economy. We also want to showcase the promise that all WireCrafters products are truly "Made In America," which makes us all the more proud to come to work every day.
About MODEX 2018
If you've not participated before, MODEX is a biennial conference that provides customers and vendors access to the latest manufacturing and supply chain resources, equipment, and technologies. Over 800 exhibitors will be displaying their solutions and innovations throughout the 250,000 square foot show floor. We are excited to be one of them! Here are the details:
- What: The largest global supply chain expo in North and South America
- When: April 9th-12th
- Where: Georgia World Congress Center, Building B
- Show hours: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Wednesday and 10:00 am - 3:00 pm on Thursday
You can register for the event using WireCrafters' personalized link. And we think you SHOULD register to attend! We'll show you why. For all other FAQ's, click here and remember that children under age 16 are not allowed to attend Modex.
3 Reasons Why You Should Attend The Upcoming Modex Show
1. Registration is FREE and includes access to all show exhibits and educational sessions, including the featured keynotes. You will have access to 100 expert-led seminars, which will cover a broad array of supply chain, material handling, and logistics topics.
One featured Keynote speaker is Mike Rowe, from Discovery Channel's Dirty Jobs. He will be presenting on the need for skilled labor in America's widening skills gap, which is critical in understanding today's supply chain workforce.
Seminar topics include how IoT enables the tracking of assets, pros and cons of AGV navigation, labor management and 97 other relevant and trending topics!
2. Industry Night is Wednesday, April 11th from 4:30 - 7:00 pm. Jim Gaffigan, actor and stand-up comedian, will be providing the entertainment and a portion of the tickets sold to this event will be donated to the Material Handling Education Foundation, Inc. Tickets are $50.
Need another reason to attend Industry Night? You could win the door prize, which is a luxury, trip of a lifetime vacation package valued at $30,000.
3. Simply put, this is THE show to attend if you're in the supply chain, manufacturing, or logistics industry. With over 850 exhibitors, there are ample opportunities for you to see solutions in action and connect with the experts who created them. While this is an annual event, you may only have this one opportunity to see some of the technology presented on display. Many may not enjoy networking, but this could lead you to connections that impact your personal and professional life.
Sneak Peek Of Our Booth At Modex
As previously mentioned, our booth's theme will be "Made in America." We also plan to offer our visitors valuable material on safety, security, and separation in their own facility. Rather than say more, we'd like to show you. Watch the video we created below to see a sneak peek of our booth. If you're attending, you'll find us at B2147! See you there!
Please click the link below, find our video on the page titled "Safety, Security, and Separation with WireCrafters", click on it & then click the "Like" button.