Toys For Tots | Mondays With Milt
This week on Mondays With Milt, see one of the ways we give back to the community here in Louisville. Toys For Tots happens every year. This is our second year participating in the drive!
Toys For Tots and WireCrafters
- Oh, rainbowcorns.
- But like rainbow unicorn but rainbowcorns.
- Welcome to another episode of Mondays with Milt. Now today, I'm here in the office. I'm with Loni Brown. And the WireCrafters organization, we are doing a little Toys for Tots drive. So we're trying to help out the Marines and help out the community. So Loni, what kind of toys are you bringing for the little kids this year?
- Well, I just got a little variety of things. I wasn't sure what they would like. An LOL game, is popular.
- That's a good one. The LOL.
- Sorry. Used to be my favorite as a child.
- And Pie Face.
- Have you even played Pie Face?
- I have not but I know it was very popular.
- Yes. So we've got tubs like this in several other areas out in the shop. So there's people in our shop bringing in gifts. Or they can bring in cash.
- And when we, if we get a lot of cash, then we're gonna have to go shopping.
- [Loni] Oh yeah.
- That'll be fun.
- So Loni, it looks like that we have got quite a few gifts here for Toys for Tots. So how many did we come up with?
- We came up with 273.
- Oo, that's a lot. And I believe the president of WireCraftors, Mr. Steve Diebold, he kind of helped us and did some matching funds so we could get even more.
- He did.
- Yeah. So that was a great, a great thing. So with all of that, we're gonna take these to the drop off point. So everybody have a Merry Christmas and we'll see you next week on another episode of Mondays with Milt. I think these people have something to say.
- Merry Christmas!