- Lift-Out Panels
- Our panels lift out from the upright posts, allowing easy access to the equipment you are guarding.
- Safety to the Max
- RapidGuard™ is compliant with OSHA and ANSI/RIA safety standards.
- A variety of safety switches or interlocks can be supplied with a RapidGuard™ door.
- Speedy Installation
- System installs 50% faster than conventional physical barrier products.
Lift-Out Machine Guarding System
RapidGuard™ Lift-Out Machine Guarding System is ideal for guarding welding machines, stretch wrappers, or any other automated equipment that also needs to be easily accessible. Unlike most guarding systems, RapidGuard™ panels lift out from the upright posts, allowing full access to the equipment you are guarding. This feature allows maintenance personnel or workers easy access during downtime or service calls, while still providing the safety and security required while the machine is operating.
Unlike high-tech light curtains or switch mats which are subject to electrical malfunction, this system is always on guard. Great for machines that need 360 degree maintenance access, the RapidGuard™ system offers a full line of hinge and sliding doors to easily integrate into your facility's layout. Simple to plan, and simple to install.
RapidGuard™ Panels & Posts
Panels are made of 10 gauge welded wire and patterned in a 1 1/4" x 2 1/2" rectangular mesh. The mesh is then welded into a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" 13 gauge rolled formed angle. Drop-in mounting brackets are welded to the guarding panel and slip into the upright posts. Strong 2" x 2" 14 gauge tube posts with lasered slats accept the tabs and reinforce the machine guarding system.
Security and Safety Come First
RapidGuard™ installs 50% faster than conventional physical barrier products and is compliant with OSHA and ANSI/RIA safety standards.
Each RapidGuard™ lift-out panel is designed for a tool removable bolt to be fastened on the inside of the panel system. With this bolt in place, no one can lift out the guarding panel while the machine or robot is operating. A safety switch or interlock can be supplied with a RapidGuard™ door. Once the interlock is disengaged, the machine or robot will shut down immediately. Once the machine or robot has shut down, you may then go to any panel, remove the bolt, go to the outside of the machine guard system, and lift the panel off from the upright posts in order to access the guarded machine or robot.
The RapidGuard™ Lift-Out Machine Guarding System installs 50% faster than conventional physical barrier products and is compliant with OSHA and ANSI/RIA safety standards for machine perimeter and safety guarding.
Standard Features & Options are Available
Standard features from WireCrafters other systems are compatible and available for use with the RapidGuard™ lift-out machine guarding system. Hinged and sliding doors are available for this application. All doors are self-latching and have the option for a Fortress AmStop 24V Interlock or an interlock of your choice. Standard heights of 6' and 8' are available. Panels come standard in a black powder coat finish, and posts come standard with a yellow powder coat finish.
- Standard size panels are 6'-2 13/16"H & 8'-1 1/4" high by 0'-6" to 5'-0" wide.
- Panels install vertically between 6'6-3/4"H & 8'-5 1/4"H Posts (4" sweep).
- Custom size panels and special heights available.
- Fully framed panel adds strength and stability unequaled in the industry.
- Hinged and slide doors available.
- Lift-Out design allows for 50% faster installation.
- One piece special tool removable hardware meets OSHA & ANSI/RIA standards.
- All hardware including anchors included.
- Stock powder coat black panel & yellow post finish.
- Panels may be ordered in alternate woven and welded mesh options, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear polycarbonate.
- Lock out plate and pull handle come standard.
- Safety Interlocks available with mounting plates.
PanelsPanels are available in standard 6' and 8' heights.
DoorsHinged or sliding doors are available. Locks and Interlocks are also available.
MeshStandard 1 1/4" x 2 1/2" 10-gauge welded wire. Alternate meshes available depending on your guarding requirements.
Frames1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13-gauge angle frame.
FinishAvailable with Powder Coat Finish; black panels, yellow posts. View other available Color Options